The vertebra of an educational institution is its library and Mithibai College can proudly claim to have a strong backbone of an excellent resource centre. To facilitate dissipation of knowledge to its stakeholders, the library has been equipped with -
- Online Databases like e-brary, N-List, ProQuest, Science-Direct Law databases, management databases etc. are available on the campus to the faculty and students as well as off-the campus to the faculty through E-proxy server.
- Wi-Fi facility has been provided to the students and the faculty.
- A separate periodical section is present in the library.
- The question papers for all the subjects of the previous year’s examinations are made available to the students. Copies of syllabi prescribed alongwith question-wise division of marks, are also made available to the students in the library for ready reference.
- The library has NVDA software for visually challenged students. Other Library Services
However, we would like to enhance the innovation and research spirit in our students to evolve global employees. For the same an upgradation of e-resources for research and books and reading material will be a prerequisite. With easily available knowledge, Plagiarism is a big concern and so we would like to inculcate antiplagirism culture. To further help differently abled students, brail embosser would be desired. Being a Gujarati linguistic minority college, to develop students’ confidence and skills an up gradation of language laboratory would be helpful.